Complete Defeat of KidPinoy Chapter 6

The King waves them aside, and they step to the side of the stage. He looks down at you, stroking his glowing green cock. "Ahh, Kid Pinoy...you have no idea how long I have desired this...to have the hero of prophecy in my grasp. He strokes his cock and it begins to tremble. "You have been most impressive, slaying my minions...but you will find you aren't the only one whose cum is potent...", he sneers as he orgasms, moaning and blasting you with sticky green cum, the blast knocking you over. You struggle to get up, partly glued to the floor; with your normal strength it would have been easy, but now...

"Mmm...that mist you inhaled...was derived from my cum. Can you feel it seeping into your skin yet, Kid Pinoy? Making you lusty..."


Aaaarghhh!!!

I begin to struggle on the slime covering my whoel.body

Ughhhaaa... disgusting.... aaarghhhaa...What...is...this....ughhh...

Glued to the ground im helpless


The Monster King gets behind you, pulling you up as the cum stretches like webbing, then impales you on his huge cock, striking your prostate with the helmet as your loosened ass is stretched once again, more than before! He moans with satisfaction as you take him to the hilt, the monsters cheering wildly. "The King is fucking Kid!" The cameras capture this historic event for the whole world as he plays with your nipples with a pair of his hands, the other pair fondling your balls and stroking your cock slowly.


Waaaaaa!!!!

I scream in terror it felt like im being broken in half...
My eyes cross as his huge cock hits my prostate again and again..
My gaping mouth salivating as i helplesly scream...
My body flex fully beacuse of pain...

And as all.these unfolds my enemies celbrates and mock me...


As he mashes your prostate more cum is building, but the green monster cum makes you hazy and horny and your cock is still corked. "Mmm...they drained you earlier didn't they...let me help you recharge, Kid Pinoy...", the monster sneers in your ear before roaring as he shoots a load of monster cum into your guts, making you feel heavier and fuller...the monster cum seeping into your body and making your cock throb and ache with lust, as you even digest the cum within yourself and building up more seed.



Ughhaaa...aaaghh...aaaaaaghh..

Moans and groans are the only think that i can do as this monster domainate my alredy weakend form..
As he molest me even more my balls produce more cum..
They gloat at the fact that they now able to turn the table against Kid Pinoy....

His immense virility is now being used against him and for their gain..

Aaaarghhaa... aaghh... aaaaaaahhh!!!!!


The monster cum fogs your brain, stopping you from tearing free, even as your balls are aroused and stimulated, churning out more cream..."You have only one way to win now, Kid Pinoy...focus your power...clear your mind and produce even more cum to fight my seed's influence...do you still have the power to fight within you? Your chi is supposed to be limitless, Kid Pinoy...I know you can do it! Force your balls to make more cum...", he whispers into your ear, stroking your cock and balls, letting his huge wad of seed mindfuck you...wanting you to build up an even greater load than the one that killed the leeches.


But the King monster clearly have underestimated the world's symbom of Justice.

His young trained body and supernatural virile endurance didnt need much coersing to produce so much Chi..

Kids abs suddenly lit white...

Ughaaa... ughaaa.a..aaaghh...aaghh...aaaaaahhh..

This light is familiar to these monster its the same light that shows at Kids cum, it signifies that Kids body is now surging with Chi..

 It baffles Chan and Roach Kidn couldnt powered up so fast, they began to worry.

Aaarghhaaa...aaghhaaaaaaaaaa!!!


The King lifts you up, facing the crowd, riding his huge cock, your tight abs glowing. "Yes...at last!", he sneers, a tentacle sprouting from his back, his stinger opening. "I have lived or so long devouring the essence of mortals...but the hero of prophecy! His Chi is most potent and limitless...I will feast on you Kid Pinoy!", he gloats, as the tentacle's tip opens up like a leech's mouth, slender tendrils like tapeworms surging out and forcing themselves down your slit, the tentacle engulfing your 8 inch cock like a hungry mouth and throat.

"Give me your endless cum!", he roars, lifting you up with his four arbs, two gripping your arms and two around your waist, feeling your abs, and he pumps you up and down on his huge green cock. "I want the world to see! Your loved ones will watch as you shoot your Chi into me!"


WAAAAAAAAA...

WAAAA...

WAAAAAAAAAA...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Its was a horrofic scene, civilians cry as they see Kid cscream in utter defeat and horror the defeaning celebration of the evil army fills the city as well as Kids scream of pain and hjmililition...

WAA.....WAAAA...AAAGH...AAAAAAGHHAAA..

AAAAAAAAHHH..

WAAAAAA...

My eyes widens as i throw my headback in pain...

My body become mores stiff evey cuts showing ..

Lights highlights my my body coverd by sweat and slime

Waaaaaa!

WAAAA.....AAAAAHH....h....e...lp.....Waaa...


The tentacle glows with white light as Chi surges through it and into the King's body. "AHHH SO MUCH!", he roars, pumping you more brutally on his green cock, mashing your prostate as your huge orgasm tears through both your bodies. The tendrils force themselves into your ballsack, leech mouths gripping onto your duck egg balls and biting into them...trying to bite into your balls and suckle the very source of your virility!


WAAAAA...WAAAAAA...

WAAA....

WAAAAAAAAAA...

I convulse in pain and horror... my mouth shakes in every scream and my head shakes back and forth in protest...But to no avail..

The celebration of thevillains army is defeaning..

It drains even my heroic spirit and will..

As the King continueto purge me of my Chi..

Chan re enters with a microphone on his hands and procede to mock me in front of everyone..

They even reveal how they found out my real name my weakness etc. . Making a point that im all brawn but is juts nothing but a good looking highschool drop out...


"Haha...all those ripped muscles...all those victories...but in the end Kid Pinoy is just a cum feat for our King!", gloats Roach. "All of us had our fill of his seed before his girlfriend ever did!", laughs Chan.

The King roars and pumps his cock into you, tendrils suckling your balls in your sack,,,driving you to keep churning out your pure liquid Chi...draining your potent lifeforce. "Ah yes, he is exquisite! A fine piece of meat to feed me!", roars the King.

The camera shows your flexing 8 pack as it ripples, your lean thighs and arms flexing as you spasm in orgasm...


I leaned forward and try to pull from the Kings hold but im just too weak now..

Waaaaa...waaaaaaa...aaaaghhh....aaagghhh..

My cock so sensitive that as he continues to milk me its almost mind numbing..

Waaa...waaaaggh..aaaaggh...

Aaaaaghhrr... s....s.....s..ombo...dy....he...help.....aaaaghhh

Chan even occasinally put the mic on my mouth just for everyone to hear my noans and groans... and heroic blabbering...

A video has been shown of me when i started as a hero years ago mere 10 years old KidPinoy always winning and in peak form. .

Just to make a comparison to humiliate me further more


Videos play of you effortlessly destroying monsters, then show you being milked of Chi, gripped by four arms and fucked like a puppet, abs flexing in orgasmic spasms, the monster's tentacle gulping down bulging wads of cum from you. "Ahhh what a virile young bull you are...or should I say, a sperm and Chi cow? Hahaha!", laughs the monster as the crowd cheers at your emasculation.


Waaaa...waaaaaaa...waa....

Not....true... waaaaa...waaaghh...

Ju...just...kill..me...you..bastard...

Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Chan ask me questions just to humiliate me further its like a fucking talkshow..

He goes ask questions to King and roach to..

Even gives audience a chance to talk to Kid whilentye King continues to fuck and milk the once invulnerable hero..

It was a total party for evil...


"You love monster cock! You keep cumming for it!", Roach taunts. The King nibbles your neck in lust; "You will lengthen my lifespan with your Chi, Kid Pinoy...I will use your seed to create a new army of monsters to replace those you've killed! I have defeated you Kid Pinoy! Admit that you are beaten! That you are just a cum pump...a jizz puppet for me to drain and feast on!"


Ugh... ugh....ill...never......

Id rather... die...aaaargggggaaaa....

Kids tears up as his enemies taunts and mock him

And Chan evens licks his tears

To the audience delight..

Ughhhaa...aaaghhh...aagh...im... symbol of ...justice..

I...i... will never.... surrender....to..evil..

Waaaaa...aaaghhaaa....

The villains cant believe Kid still that much heroic spirit as much as they hate it, it kinda also affirmed how strong his mettle really is..

Which made the villains even excited to see Kid mind and spirit be broken once and for all


Chan and Roach bring out a grill and set it aflame, heating up a brand. The King leaps down the stage with you in his grasp, his cock slamming into your prostate as you two land. His tendrils still dig into your balls, trying to get inside and devour them from within, as his tentacle sucks your pure liquid Chi out. The King walks among the crowd, and criminals and monsters not only cheer but start stroking their cocks, and the crowd becomes a bukkake of evil sperm shooting all over the hero, Kid Pinoy getting sprayed and glistening with cum....


Ughhh... ughh..aaaghh...

My face now hanging pliantly on my chest as criminal cum covers my body....

 Itry my best for my face not to be hit...

Ughhaaaa...

Aaaghhh.....aaaaaaahh..

Aaaghh...


Roach heats the brand while Chan brings out the shaver again. The King sucks some more Chi out then drops your cum-coated body. "Have at him...for now. I am a generous ruler.", he sneers, as some thugs whoop and start skull fucking you, or rubbing their cocks on your pecs...more warm you and pick you up, using your feet and hands to jerk themselves off and rub their cocks on your abs. 

"Aww fuck yeah...such a nice bod he's got...", they leer. "Fucking worked out good being a 'hero'...now he's a cum-soaked zero!", "Haha, he should have stayed in school, now he's fucked hard in front of the whole world!", they jeer at you as you get more loads spurted on your ripped body.


Ughhhaaa..

Aaaghh..no....dont...do..this...

Aaaaaaghhh....ughh..

Aaaaaaghh...ughhh..

Im pliant and limp, the criminals cant even believe this is actually happening they have to look at my face again and again if its really the hero they once feared. .

They made fun of me..

A bunch even lift my hands as if im flexing my biceps...

One grabs my hair and taunts as they say

"Im Kid Pinoy, The symbol of justice"

And thy laugh and laugh..

They grabed and tugged at my biceps and abs every muscles for they have always seen these muscles deflect bullets cannons laser etc like armor..

Now the tease thats its not as hard as it used to...

Grabbing my face and cheeks they cant believe im actually even more handsome behind the mask



"Mmm you look hot with those ripped muscles...but being shaved and covered in cum makes you even hotter!", they laugh, as some suckle and chew your nips, and two thugs slurp on one ball each, rolling them in their mouths, as two thugs double fuck your ass and two more stick their cocks in your mouth in a skull fuck. "Ahhh gonna feed you our cum so you can shoot more for the King!", they taunt.


Ughhaaa...ughhaaa....

Aaaghh..

Aaaaaaghhhh...

Aaaghh...

By now some monster minions have caught up with the civilians that eveacuated the city, Kid was suppose to beat the evil army while they wait out... but things didnt turn out as expected...


They grope your muscles and use them to jack off, fucking your face, your armpits...even rubbing on your biceps, ploughing you in the ass and rubbing on your abs, as your cock and balls get sucked and your nips get chewed on by a horde of thugs who take turns to ravage you.


"The brand is almost ready...", Roach says casually, in between commentating on how thoroughly you are being degraded.


Civilians are being brought in to view the festivities on their screens, as an international audience watches Kid Pinoy's ultimate humiliation. The gang rape of Kid Pinoy becomes a parade as you are moved through the crowd, the rest o them cheering and watching on the big screens.


You are brought to the mayor and other civilians on the edge of the plaza, thoroughly fucked and degraded, then Chan grabs your hair and begins shaving your head, the hair kept for auction as well. "Ah you keep making me money! Look mayor...see those hot abs...how they ripple when his balls are sucked...look how his ripped biceps and thighs glisten, covered in the cum of countless criminals! See how his lean pecs drip monster seed...I have jerked off to videos of him fighting for years, but this is something to savour!"..


TBC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disgraceful Downfall of DragonKid Chapter 5

Destruction of Bruce Lee